Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Obsession begins


My friend Heidi has long raved about Pinkberry. So finally, yesterday I set aside time to get my very first Pinkberry. I went for original with raspberries, mango and pineapple. Oh the delicious goodness! I tried unsuccessfully to explain to Jared what exactly Pinkberry was and what it tasted like. I felt like a babbling idiot and just kept saying it was so good. So Jared took me down again today (ooh, twist my arm) and I got to savor another delicious treat. Sure enough he loved it too, so there are now two more loyal customers!

4 comments:

ablykins said...

That sounds really cool! I was interested on their website to see their shaved ice has mochi!! I love to eat mochi here in Japan but don't ever remember seeing it much in the states. Next time you will have to try it with the green tea flavor and tell me how you like it!! Green tea ice cream is so tasty, but I'd have to say my favorite soft cream flavor is really sweet potato! It's sooooo good!

heidi said...

Isn't it the most deliciousness goodness you have ever tasted? I had 2 in two days this week too--Mmmm...I could go for one RIGHT NOW!

rockkinrobbins said...

Yes it was good, but the company was even better :)

Amy said...

I had Pinkberry twice last week, and then again today. Delicious!