Monday, March 3, 2008

The elephant in the room

So I wasn't feeling so self-conscious about my lumbering state until I went back and looked at some pictures from the last time I was pregnant.This is me 42 weeks pregnant with Natalie. Yes you read that correctly 42 weeks--2 weeks past my due date.And now this is me currently (well actually last week) at 34 weeks. I have at least 6 more weeks (although given that both the girls came two weeks late I'm trying to mentally prepare for 8 more weeks)! Pretty soon I'm gonna need a wagon or something just to haul my sorry self around.

7 comments:

The "A" Palmers said...

Well I think you look really cute!! When i was pregnant I gained like 40lb with each one. By the way, I love your baby shower pics ,what a great idea for a cake!!
love, Agi

heidi said...

I think you look great.

Blackburns said...

What a cute little pregnant lady you make. :-)

ablykins said...

Thanks for sharing photos! Glad you both are healthy and getting close to the final week!

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Great prego pics...I will volunteer my services if you need someone to pull you around in your wagon...hehe

Memory said...

Do you know these are the first pictures I've EVER seen of you pregnant?!?! :-) Ha! It's fun to see! After the shower photos I was wondering what gave...why there were none of you and that cute belly.

Scott and Stacia said...

wow time is passing so quickly!! I think the belly was bigger in the Natalie picture...you still have growing to do :) Love the belly pictures!!