Saturday, June 14, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

So it's been a while since I posted...just shameful! I admit having three wonderful girls keeps me busier and I've been spending a lot of time on my first (hobby) love; digital scrapbooking. Jared got me a new toy--12x12 printer so I have instant gratification!! So I'll do a quick update and promise to provide pictures and more to come (hopefully it won't take me another month)

Aubrey; just lost another tooth! Had a great 7th birthday, she's growing up so fast!!
Natalie; just about the cutest 4 year old ever.
Addison; started smiling this week and OMG it just melts your heart! I forgot how rewarding those first smiles are. Yes she is a sleeping champ...the kind of baby that tricks you into having more. Thank goodness we took care of that.... :-)
Jared; not much to report other than a FUNNY story to completely embarrass him. We went out to dinner last night, the older girls stayed with a sitter and we brought the baby with us. The parking at El Torito's is always a nightmare so Jared dropped me at the door and went to park the car. So I get our name on the list and wait for him and Addison. About 5 minutes later in walks Jared--without the baby. And I look at him. "What?" (Jared). "Seriously?" (Emily). "Seriously, what?" (Jared). "The baby?" (Emily). "Oh crap!" (Jared). Yes, he left the baby in the car and totally forgot! I teased him mercilessly all night about that one. :-) Please don't call CPS on us!

4 comments:

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Way to go Jared....that is soooo funny. I love it.

Blackburns said...

Jared. . . Seriously?

The "A" Palmers said...

That's funny. I can just picture the two of you having that conversation :-)

"Seriously?" "What?"

Amy said...

Jared is so funny!