Sunday, June 22, 2008

Update with Photos!

So my sister-in-law who hasn't posted in six months got her blog up to date and my brother-in-law (who happens to be unemployed right now--IF YOU KNOW OF ANY GREAT JOBS PLEASE EMAIL ME!!) has been posting like every day. So I figured I better get my tushie in gear and get something new up.

I have a shameful confession to make, I am totally addicted to MarioKart Wii. I love this game! I realized it had reached a new level when I went online to find out how to unlock all the characters, levels and cars and PRINTED it out to keep with the game so I know what to work on next. Yikes! But what else am I suppose to do when it's 115 outside?!? Although Jared wants me to point out that I've been this way for a while. He dug out this picture as proof (this is me at our first Christmas together).

On June 1st we blessed Addison. Here's the good news it was an awesome blessing and such a great experience to have her blessed. Here's the bad news, I tried to record the blessing (hey, don't judge me I know you do it too, I just admit it openly). Only all I got was Natalie (bless her sweet heart) singing while her sister was getting blessed. I can't even say she was singing church music, it was High School musical songs.
Aubrey started Taekwondo almost a month ago. She earned her first stripe yesterday and will most likely get her second stripe on Monday. She is so cute!!

Natalie is just as busy as ever. We just got the call on Friday that the preschool I was hoping to get her into has a spot for her. Hooray!! She is so excited to start school. She's already informed me that she needs a Diego backpack. :-) Such a cute kiddo!

5 comments:

ablykins said...

Thanks for the update, everyone looks really good! Your haircut and hi-lights look great!

I love the focus in Aubrey's eyes as she's doing here kick! Congrats to her on her first stripe! Her uncle John will be starting Brazillian Jujitsu soon, so I'm sure they will have lots to chat about next time we all have a chance to get together. :-)

Hooray for Miss Natty starting pre-school soon. I'm sure she'll have a blast and look uber stylish with her Diego backpack.

Addison is growing so fast! Can't wait to see more photos soon!

Amy said...

Great pictures! Thanks for the fun day at Pinkberry. We need to do it more often!

rockkinrobbins said...

Awesome pics. Thanks for the update

Blackburns said...

Glad you are back to posting. Now I have to get my butt in gear and post.

The "A" Palmers said...

Whaaaaat??? Recording something in chuuuuuurch? Bwaha. I wasn't aware there were any restrictions per se--I know we've recorded our fair share of stuff. WHat are they afraid of? That something in the blessing might come true and you'd actually have record of it? THE HORROR! :-)