Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome To Our Family Little Addy


Addison's Stats: 9 pounds, 21-1/2" long born at 12:02 pm on Wednesday 4/23/2008

I just can't express how thankful and happy I am to be a Dad! I enjoy my profession, I enjoy electronics and just about anything made by apple. I enjoy stupid movies that don't make any sense other than to give moronic individuals such as myself huge laughs. I enjoy the company of good friends. I enjoy skipping around Disneyland with my younger brother in the rain with freaking HUGE umbrellas, acting like a 7 yr old! I enjoy a rather large supply of what my wife calls "idiot shirts" (these are the tee shirts that can be found on the back wall of Target stores everywhere!) I enjoy music, politics, religion, Brian Regan, "Dirty Jobs", and "The King of Queens". But nothing compares to the joy that I feel when it comes to being a Dad to now my THREE precious girls. God has given me more than I deserve or could ever ask for. Aubers, Nutter Butter, Addy Kins... Thanks for making me a better man by granting me the highest honor of being you Dad! I love you three more than anything!

"Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters there is something which there are no words to express." ~Joseph Addison

I've posted pictures of Addisons arrival on my webpage: web.mac.com/palmerjared. This is Emily's blog, and I don't wanna be muckin it up by trying to post a kazillion pictures on it. So enjoy the pics!

-Jared

7 comments:

ablykins said...

Congrats Palmers & Welcome Addy!!

Jared,
Your photo page is great, thanks for sharing! It's so funny that all 3 were born with such dark hair- I wonder if Addy's hair will lighten as well!

She's so cute! It looks like both Natalie and Aubrey will be willing helpers! Can't wait to hear more of the details soon!

I hope you guys are all still basking in the glow and enjoying the arrival of Miss Addison!

Heather said...

Congrats guys!!! You all look so happy. Emily -- you look so good, especially for a baby that big. Been there done that and it isn't very pleasant!!

Scott and Stacia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! You can't get too many congrats from one person can you?? Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop. I guess she was going to come with or without being induced :) And good thing too...you don't want them to get any bigger than 9 pounds....thats for sure!! Enjoy her! Can't wait to meet her!!

Amy said...

Congratulations guys! I'm just excited that I won the baby poll. I guessed she would be born on the 23rd! YAY for me!

heidi said...

Congratulations! New babies are my favorite.

Stacy said...

We are so excited to welcome a new little niece into our crazy family! :)

Give her a kiss from her Aunt Stacy and Uncle Ed and from Ollie, Eden and a face lick from little Jare Jare!

We love you guys and hope to see her as soon as we possibly can!!!

Stacy said...

Oh... by the way... Ed had an equally fun time in the rain with his big bro and their rainbow umbrellas that could be spotted with a satellite! :)