Friday, April 11, 2008

Previews of Coming Attractions

well here it is 4:20am and I am wide awake.  I thought this wasn't suppose to happen until after baby arrived.  unfortunately I've got a nasty cold that keeps waking me up add to that monster heartburn a three year old who suddenly can't sleep in her own bed and let's not forget needing to pee every 20 minutes and here you have me.  on the bright side i am writing this post from my new iPhone  which totally rocks.  sorry verizon friends had to switch to at&t.  but this thing is so cool!  well I am going to go make aubrey's  lunch might as well be productive I guess...

4 comments:

Memory said...

I can't believe you're having a baby in just days! Good thing your body is prepping you, huh? NOT! :-) Don't forget to get a picture of you before you burst to show all of your loyal readers. You're probably SOOOOO cute!!

Scott and Stacia said...

Hey there! Sorry times are so tough! Sleepless nights are the WORST! Hang in there...just days left!! Can't believe you switched from Verizon...thats LAME! Well keep us posted!

heidi said...

Happy Birthday yesterday--

Hope you had a great day!!!

Leilani said...

You should have called me! I was probably awake too. I have been waking up around 5 or so and can't go back to sleep. :)