Monday, December 17, 2007

The Nightmare is Over!

It is with much jubilation that I can finally say I have an OB!! Thank you so much Dr. Rinella for helping me with this--what a lifesaver! If anyone is looking for a fabulous family practice doc I can't say enough good things. I had my appointment today and everything looks great. I'll have my ultrasound next week. It doesn't look like Jared is going to be able to hold out, so most likely we will know if it's a boy or girl. So nows your chance to cast a vote! What do you think?!?

4 comments:

ablykins said...

Hooray!! Congrats!! Hmmm...I'm crossing my fingers for a little boy! Can't wait to hear the results of your ultra sound!

Stacy said...

I'm so excited for you to find out what you are having! Be sure to let us know! :)

P.S. I hope Natawee loves her gift!

*Hugs* for the girls!

Scott and Stacia said...

Yippee!! Finding out is so much fun. That way you can get everything in the right color :)

The "A" Palmers said...

We are so happy you guys found a good OB/GYN! It would have really sucked to have to watch you guys recount the story of giving birth at home ala Little House on the Prairie... Congrats!