Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Disneyland in the rain





Well Natalie is watching Kim Possible in my office and since I can't leave her alone in here, I figured it was a good time to blog. Jared's younger brother Ed, his wife Stacy and two of their kids (Oliver & Eden) came out to see us last week. While they were here we went to Disneyland, unfortunately the day we went was that day it POURED down rain. The upside to pouring down rain at Disneyland is that the lines are really short. The downside is the wetness. We made a quick stop at Target to get some swanky umbrellas and some galoshes for the kids. After lunch the rain slowed a bit, but it did stay drizzly. Didn't slow the kids in any way and we stayed until the park closed at midnight. Actually Stacy and I stayed until 1am, in the parking lot waiting for the hotel shuttle to come and get us. It never came. We took a cab, the most expensive ride of the day. :-)

5 comments:

ablykins said...

Looks like fun- I'm glad the rain didn't slow you down! A bit of rain seems like a small price to pay for short lines at Disneyland, especially during the holiday travel season! The girls look great, as always! I hope your visit with family was a good one!

We are hoping to go to Tokyo Disneyland or DisneySea right after Christmas this year. They have curry popcorn at the snack stands, and I can't wait to try it out!!

Blackburns said...

I love the pictures and I am glad that you had fun. Disneyland is such a fun place, especially when there are no lines.

Scott and Stacia said...

So glad the kids still enjoyed it in the rain. Thank goodness for target :)

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh and I love the family photo :)

Stacy said...

I love the pic of all the kids! Can you guys make a CD and send it to us of our outings! I can't figure out Jared's online thing... I'm pathetic... I know! We had soooooo much fun! Thanks again for the invite and stuff... :)