Monday, October 1, 2007

Finally Some Pictures

You can't say the girl doesn't enjoy her cake!

This picture of Natalie is from Mother's Day but it is one of my favorites of her! When you can catch her smiling she is such a doll.

Aubrey lost her first tooth in July! She was so excited about a visit from the tooth fairy. She also lost her second tooth (next door neighbor) just this weekend.

This is the jam I made from all those raspberries from Riley's Farm. I found the best recipe online that didn't require any pectin! Made "jamming" super easy and kept the tangy raspberry flavor. (of course I can't find the link now... sorry! I'll keep looking). Basically it was a 2:1 ratio of berries to sugar (ie 4 cups mashed berries with 2 cups sugar).

This is Aubrey's first day of school in the first grade! She's such a big girl!!




This one is from Riley's Farm. If you've never been I highly recommend it. This is a working farm which also includes historical re-enactments. We spent a Saturday picking raspberries and apples. The kids absolutely loved it and the fruit was SO good.

6 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

I was so excited when I saw that you had posted :) Yippee!! The pictures are so cute. Thanks so much for posting them.

rockkinrobbins said...

Finally, you know people do read your blog. you should keep posting! :)

ablykins said...

Woohoo! Love those photos! Aubrey is super cute in her glasses! Miss Natalie is also just as adorable with her blonde hair! She had such dark hair when she was born I never imagined she would have so much beautiful blond hair as she got older!

Your jam sounds tasty! Sounds like Riley's Farm is a new fam favorite!

Thanks again for the photos! Can't wait to see Halloween costumes soon! <3

Scott and Stacia said...

I just clued in to the reason you posted so quickly...What you don't want to live in Yucca?? Come on we live here. Who cares if there is no grass?

Blackburns said...

Yea some pictures! I love to see your pictures. Aubs looks so big going to first grade. Good luck Aubrey.

Leilani said...

We just went to Riley's Farm last week and we loved it as well. Cute pictures.