Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Bump Report

Well after my doctor appointment today we are officially announcing that we are expecting Baby #3. I'm not giving my exact due date because I have gone over with both the girls and I hate the countdown and inevitable passing of "D-Day". So I will summarize it as mid-April. This pregnancy is all about surprises, for example it was a big surprise to find out we were pregnant to begin with!! So in keeping with the theme we are going to (wince) not find out if this is a boy or a girl. And just in case anyone is wondering VeMMA does not help with morning sickness. The ultrasound technician didn't give us the cute printout of the peanut so unfortunately I can't post it. But Baby had a healthy heartbeat and spine and seemed to be forming all the right parts in the right places.

9 comments:

ali said...

oh boy. congratulations. Our due dates are really close together!

We miss seeing you around. Maybe we should get together for lunch one of these days!

heidi said...

congratulations emily...hope you're not feeling too sick!

Heidi

Leilani said...

Congratulations!!! We miss you and hope to see you soon.

ablykins said...

Thanks for the latest 'bump report'! Hopefully your morning sickness is short lived and not too torturous! Who knows, with a due date in mid-April you may be sharing your birthday, although labor pains would be kind of a not so fun birthday present. I hope all continues to go well!

The Steenhoek Clan said...

Congrats to you Emily. I finally get to see you pregnant! Lots of babies being born in our neck of the woods! I feel for you with the sickness...it too will pass.

Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better. Can't last forever, right?

Amy said...

Hey chickie! Where have you been? We miss seeing you around, but I'm really happy for you guys and your pregnancy! Good luck with everything!

rockkinrobbins said...

Sorry I haven't called, I am so glad things are going good for you.
Congrats on the baby, I will call soon when I get in our house. miss ya!

Scott and Stacia said...

Okay you...it has been nearly a month since you posted this. I am ready for more :) I even have a blog now...and I am catching up rather quickly with the number of posts. Either post more or move closer..you choose :) Love ya!