Monday, February 18, 2008

NOW the playroom is done.

According to Jared now that his TV is installed the playroom is officially finished. Here's his latest prized possession.

Of course I'm not in much of a position to tease Jared about his quirky obsessions. JoAnn had a killer sale on flannel this week and I bought um....well...now remember it was a REALLY good sale (25 yards) and I saved a TON of money. It's always good to have around, you never know when you'll use a couple yards of flannel. Seriously, it's not that bad right? But I have made four receiving blankets and a "wubby" for the baby since I brought it home. I have a few more blankets cut out and plenty left over for bibs. Also I had to let the girls pick some for jammies--a girl can never have too many jammies. At this Jared points out that a boy can never have too many TVs. Hmmm... I don't know about that, but I didn't get into trouble with the fabric so I'm gonna let it slide.

5 comments:

The Steenhoek Clan said...

The room looks awesome...I love the tv too!

The "A" Palmers said...

Looks nice! I'd have no problem with Agi buying all the fabric she wanted in exchange for a nice plasma on the wall--talk about a steal of a deal!

Ed said...

You got it up in time for our next winter pilgramige to the promised land!

ablykins said...

Nice T.V.! So now that you've razzed Jared about this t.v. and confessed about your flannel spree...it's time to post a picture of all the stuff you've made for the baby and the girls! I agree, pajamas are awesome and one can never have too many pairs. :-)

Leilani said...

Great job! I saw it awhile ago and it looks great!
We are working on our playroom/office/craft room upstairs and I will be so happy, relieved, excited...when it is done.