Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My goofy cats

Okay, so I admit now this post is simply to get me into the habit of posting more often. I really have nothing interesting to say and I still can't figure out how to get pictures posted. I struggle! it's especially embarrassing when I visit all my friends sites and they have music and videos and 3-D people who come and shake your hand and offer refreshments--I still can't figure out pictures! Anyway. Had a funny story to tell about my cats. My two cats, Chubby who is a 23lb grey tabby cat and Zoe who is a 4lb tortoiseshell are BEST friends. They follow each other everywhere. In fact if one of them gets outside without the other one I hear crying until they find each other again. So the other day they both managed to get out onto the front porch. Jared yells for me to come quick and of course I think "emergency!". Oh no, he just wants me to come and see the two polar opposite cats sitting side by side moving their heads in a well choreographed dance. I have to admit, it was pretty funny. So hopefully by my next post I will have the picture thing figured out and I can post something more interesting!

2 comments:

The Steenhoek Clan said...

When you are typing your post, up in the tool bar towards the right, there is a photo icon you can click...then follow the directions to add pics. Just a friendly fyi...

ablykins said...

Wow- 23 pounds! They sound like a cute pair of kitty buddies!

Unfortunately, I've never used Blogger before, so I'm not too familiar with how to format Google blogs. Sorry!