Monday, September 1, 2008

Star Wars Mania

It all started with this
And it has turned into full blown mania at our house. We got this game a few weeks ago and the girls love it (Jared an I do as well, but lets focus on the children...). So over the weekend we were playing and I said, "hey girls, do you want to see the movie this game is from?" Of course they did. So we put in Episode I and from there it turned into a full blown marathon. As soon as one was over they wanted to see the next one. Natalie decided that Episode III was too scary so she and I went and watched Kim Possible. We got through the first four this weekend and the girls are chomping at the bit for the last two. After their showers this evening I heard Aubrey say "Natalie, go get your Yoda coat!" (aka your bathrobe). What have I done?

3 comments:

Amy said...

How funny! Since I'm not a Star Wars fan myself, I have to wonder....maybe if I play the game I'll want to watch the movies too!

shawna said...

My grandsons,Ethan 5 and Owen 2 1/2 LOVE all things star wars. They have whacked me with light sabers, read books, watched movies and play the game often. They also have star wars legos, bedspread, costumes etc. Welcome to the light side!:) shawna
ps let the force be with you!

ablykins said...

HA HA! Next time the girls and Uncle John get together they will have lots to talk about. Not only does he love the movies, but has read countless Star Wars books (he's actually reading one now too) and played just about every Star Wars video game at least 10 times. What can I say, I married a Star Wars uber-geek! lol <3 Glad the girls are enjoying "the classics"! ;-)